|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||One Set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export sea-worthy packing, suitable for container transportation|
|Delivery Time:||3 months|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||80-100 Sets per year|
|Name:||60Nm3/h Air Separation Plant||Type:||Skid Mounted Air Separation Unit|
|Capacity:||1-50Nm3/h||Advantage:||Stable Output Performance|
cryogenic air separation unit,
cryogenic oxygen plant
|Case 1: Gaseous Oxygen (Medical & Industrial)||60Nm3/h||99.6% O2|
|Case 2: Gaseous Nitrogen||60Nm3/h||99.99% N2|
Note: Nm3/h refers to the standard conditions of 0℃, 760mmHg
Case 1 is main case for acceptance test run of the plant
- This air separation plant adopts cryogenic separation process. Oxygen is obtained by inner compression so it can both for medical & industrial usage and to be filling into cylinder.
- Advanced design tools are applied i.e. process calculation and optimisation with process simulation program HYSYS.
- Whole set of plant adopts skid mount type and connected with high-pressure hose between individual equipments/machines. So no foundation required to save money in civil construction and save installation time.
- All cooling mode is air cooling, no cooling water system required so it also save cost for the buyer in this point.
- This plant can be shifted to any second place to operation because of its no fixed foundation feature. So it is a mobile type plant for buyer.
- Reliable screw type air compressor for the plant
- Advanced and reliable performance APG-13X molecular sieve is used for purification of feed air.
- Expansion turbine with booster is adopted for the process to supply cryogenic energy for the plant.
- Outstanding quality control management applied in accordance with ISO 9001 for both engineering design and manufacturing.
|Start-up time||~10 hours||~10 hours||~10 hours||~12 hours|